Cryos NY Permits & Licenses
To the right you will find downloads for all the registrations, permits and licenses held by Cryos International - NY (Cryos NY). Below you will find additional information regarding the permits, licenses and registrations held by Cryos NY.
- U.S. FDA Registration: This document is the Establishment Registration and Listing for Human Cells, Tissues, and Cellular and Tissue Based Products (HCT/Ps) from the United States Food and Drug Administration (US FDA) specifically for Cryos NY.
- NYS Tissue Bank: This document is the New York State Department of Health License for Tissue Bank Operations for Cryos NY. This license highlights the parameters of the services that Cryos NY can provide to its clients from a tissue bank operations perspective.
- NYS Clinical Laboratory: This document is issued by the New York State Department of Health for the purpose of operating a Clinical Laboratory for the category of Andrology and serves as Cryos NY's CLIA Certificate. For Clinical Laboratories located within New York State, CLIA Certificates are not issued. All pertinent CLIA information is located on this permit.
- State of California Tissue Bank: This document is the Tissue Bank Permit issued by the State of California. According to Califorinia laws, all tissue banks distributing tissue specimens within the borders of California for the purpose of artificial insemination are required to hold a Tissue Bank Permit from the State of California.
- State of Maryland Tissue Bank: Similar to the Tissue Bank Permit for California, this document is the Tissue Bank Permit for the State of Maryland. According to Maryland laws, tissue banks distributing tissue specimens within the borders of Maryland for the purpose of artificial insemination are required to hold a Tissue Bank Permit from the State of Maryland.
- State of Oregon Procurement Organizations/Tissue Bank Registry: This document certifies that Cryos International - NY is registered with the State of Oregon Department of Human Services as a tissue bank.